And by lately, you mean 10 minutes ago.
No worries, I understand. That’s the thing with effective PR—it just makes clients hungry for more.
Anyway, here’s some of what I’ve done for you lately.
• Got your public service announcements aired on radio stations around the state. Your board members heard them on the way to the annual meeting, too, which was nice.
• Wrote all the copy for all the pages (20-plus) of your website. I think the finished project looks—and reads—great. Better still? You moved up in Google searches!
• Swooped into your towns and met with dozens of your people. By the time I was done, everyone was enthused and—this is very important—on the same page. Then I got all the news media to cover your events. You can bet I was thrilled with the turnout, but I was most proud of the way your people stayed on message. You’ve got good people!
• Helped you develop a public profile for social media. And then helped you find the words and the content to make that profile come alive. That’s why it reached precisely the people you wanted to reach. And why now you and your cause have many more friends.
• Got your picture, your company, your work, your ideas featured in a glossy magazine that is read by tens of thousands of people. Why? Because I like you and I believe in you, your company, your work and your ideas.
• Wrote news releases that turned into news articles and news reports. As a result, your news was featured in newspapers and magazines. It was featured on the air and on the Web. It was reTweeted and it was shared and it was forwarded. I don’t think I’ve gotten anyone Pinned or Tumblr-ed yet, but I’ve been too busy lately to check. So maybe that, too.
Wait, what? I didn’t do all those things for you? Hey, all you have to do is ask. Just because I’ve done a bunch of things for someone else lately doesn’t mean I won’t do them for you, too. Because I absolutely will. Here at Cherry Street, you’re only a phone call from becoming our newest favorite client.